SPACE COTAN Co., Ltd. Management Team
In order to realize Taiki Town’s plan to create a “Silicon Valley of the Space Industry” in Hokkaido, a new company, SPACE COTAN Co., Ltd., has been established with investments from Taiki Town, Air Water Hokkaido, Obihiro Shinkin Bank, and other local companies. The company has been entrusted by Taiki Town to manage and operate Hokkaido Spaceport, support funding for facility maintenance, develop detailed designs for launch sites, acquire national certification, develop domestic and international customers, and plan and carry out PR activities. Yoshihide Kodakari, who has served as the CEO of AirAsia Japan Co., Ltd. and is well-versed in the aerospace industry, has been appointed as the CEO of the company.
Name: SPACE COTAN Co., Ltd.
Established: April 20, 2021 (Tue)
Representative: Yoshihide Kodakari
- President and CEO: Yoshinori Odagiri
- Director and COO: Daisuke Ode
- Director and CTO: Yasuyuki Hoshiba
- Director and CMO: Mika Nakagami
- External Director: Yu Karato / Executive Vice President and Hokkaido Representative of Air Water Inc.
- External Director: Shoji Masuda / Advisor of Obihiro Shinkin Bank
- External Director: Akihiro Kawata / President and CEO of Kawata Industries Co., Ltd.
- Auditor: Hiroshi Hayashi / President and CEO of Tokachi Mainichi Shimbun Co., Ltd.
Location: 183-1 Memu, Taiki Town, Hiroo District, Hokkaido
Capital: 76 million yen
Investors: Taiki Town, Air Water Hokkaido, Obihiro Shinkin Bank, Kawata Industries, Tokachi Mainichi Shimbun, Hokkaido Shimbun, Interstellar Technologies, etc.
- General project promotion for HOSPO based on the commission from Taiki Town
- Independent businesses and other initiatives aimed at promoting the space industry